This house has been in movie Robocop released this year. This is where main character Alex Murphy lived. Many scenes for this movie were filmed in this house.
Also, it has been in featured in many commercials including Canadian Tire,Rogers etc.
The house is almost 50 years old surrounded by beautiful trees and very close to lake Ontario and conservation area (Rattray Marsh). The house has a huge backyard with mature trees. The street has lots of trees and has maintained its unique character.
The house can be used for films, commercials, reality shows and corporate events etc. and can be rented for any length of time.
The uniqueness of thsi house lies in:
- old and new as the house maintained its old character and interior has been updated without loosing the old character and bones of the house. The house has a very American look, therefore it has been used by US filmmakers
- it has a big backyard with many trees and beautifully maintained landscape which shows excellent in pictures and shootings. (A huge party was filmed for Robocp movie).
- it is a 2 minute walk to Rattray Marsh Conservation area and 2 minutes drive to the lake.
- Our street has been used in many commercials and films because of its unique characteristics.
- The house is in close proximity to highway
House has following characteristics/details
- Very authentic old look that can be used for US and Canadian movies commercial.
- The house has beautiful brown stones (50 years old)
- The backyard is huge with mature trees and beautifully maintained garden. It can be used for any party scenes or even hosting outdoor shows, commercials etc.
- 2 very old trees
- Wooden deck
Inside (main floor)
- oak floors throughout (except family room)
- White kitchen with upper glass door cabinets.
- Big kitchen with island finished in white quartz
- Bench seating in kitchen
- Wood burning fireplace in family room with natural brown stones. The french door lead to back garden
- barn doors for powered room and entrance closet
- huge living room with built in white shelves
- separate dinning room leading to deck with french door
- 4 bedrooms with oak floors
- standalone tub in the main floor washroom
- finished with large theatre room
- office with barber carpet
- laundry room
Lots of parking on the street. The steet is not an end street and is accessible from both sides