Film and still shoot location on Malibou Lake in Santa Monica Mountains. Conveniently located within Los Angeles Studio Zone, just minutes from Agoura (101 Freeway) and Malibu (PCH-Highway 1). Beautiful circa 1940 home with historic look and adjacent dock structure to match. Home exterior is shingle-sided with tin corrugated roof that provides a rustic, Cape Cod, New England or mountain cabin look. Large decks and views to the lake from every interior and exterior area. Heavily wooded area with natural landscaping. 350+ square foot stunning dock structure on lake with amazing views of lake, mountains and incredible sunsets.
The property and grounds consist of:
1. House exterior, including a large deck and patio area with lake views
2. House interior, including a large living room, kitchen and dining area, 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, most with lake views. The living room has stone walls and a stone fireplace. The master bedroom has a stone fireplace. The house has expansive windows throughout and a lot of natural light.
3. An approx. 17 ft x 21 ft dock house that is on the banks of Malibou Lake with expansive views of the lake and mountains
4. Landscaped lake frontage area
5. An elevated lookout seating area with lake views
6. A 2-car garage, plus parking for 1-2 cars in front, plus 1 additional space (if needed, additional parking can be arranged for a cost) 7. An 18 ft electric boat seating up to 9 people + pilot is available for rental. Other watercraft (sailboats, canoes, kayaks, paddle boards, etc.) are also available for rental.
No smoking. No weekend or overnight shoots.
central LA, Calfornia Lakeshore Drive, Agoura (Malibou Lake), 91301